How do I change scenes in Solidworks?
Editing a Scene
- From the Task Pane, Alt + drag or Alt + double-click to apply a scene and open the Edit Scene PropertyManager.
- From the DisplayManager, click View Scene, Lights, and Cameras . Right-click Scene and select Edit Scene.
- In the graphics area, right-click and select Edit Scene.
How do I change the default background in Solidworks?
To change the background:
- Click Options .
- Select System Options > Colors.
- For Background, select one of the following: Light (default) Medium Light. Medium. Dark. The screen text color adjusts automatically for visibility on the new background. …
- Click OK.
How do you delete a scene in Solidworks?
- Click next to a face, feature, body, part, or component (assemblies only). The appearance is removed. If all appearances are deleted, the default appearance is used.
- Click Remove all part appearances from model-name . The default appearance is used instead.
How do you save a scene in Solidworks?
Right-click Scene and select Edit Scene.
Saving a Customized Scene
- Use the Edit Scene PropertyManager to change an existing scene.
- On the Advanced tab, click Save Scene.
- Click Save. …
- If a prompt appears asking whether to make the folder visible in the Scenes folder of the Task Pane, click Yes.
How do you move a light source in Solidworks?
When PhotoView 360 is added in, you can right-click Directional under either PhotoView 360 Lights or SOLIDWORKS Lights . When the PropertyManager appears, a manipulator appears in the graphics area. To move the light or the target in the graphics area, move the pointer over the manipulator.
How do I change the light source in Solidworks?
Right-click a light and select Edit Directional Light, Edit Point Light, or Edit Spot Light. Right-click the Lights folder or a light in the folder and select Edit All Lights.
Why is my SOLIDWORKS drawing background blue?
SOLIDWORKS uses a blue gradient background in its graphics area. … In a sketch, light blue indicates entities that are selected.
How do I change the background color in SOLIDWORKS 2020?
Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options, and select Colors. Click Reset to restore factory defaults for all system options or only for options on this page. Select an icon color scheme: Default or Classic. Select a level of background brightness: Light (default), Medium Light, Medium, or Dark.
How do you undo a look in Solidworks?
- Right-click the model containing an appearance to remove and on the context toolbar, click Appearances .
- Do one of the following: Click next to a face, feature, body, part, or component (assemblies only). The appearance is removed. If all appearances are deleted, the default appearance is used.
How do you hide appearances in Solidworks?
Click in the Hide/Show column for the component to hide or show the component. The active display state. Click or right-click the component, and select Hide Components or Show Components .
How do I reset a scene in Solidworks?
Setting the Default Scene
- With a model open, click the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab on the Task Pane.
- In the upper pane, navigate to a subfolder of Scenes.
- In the lower pane, right-click a scene and click Set as default scene. The default scene is listed on the System Options – Colors dialog box.