How do I enable the design library in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the content, install and add in the SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Library. Additional SOLIDWORKS content for blocks, Routing, CircuitWorks, and weldments. Ctrl+click to download .
What is included in the SOLIDWORKS design library?
The Design Library tab in the Task Pane provides a central location for reusable elements such as parts, assemblies, and sketches. It does not recognize nonreusable elements such as SOLIDWORKS drawings, text files, or other non-SOLIDWORKS files.
Does SOLIDWORKS have a library?
SOLIDWORKS® Toolbox includes a library of standard parts that is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS. Select your standard and the type of part you want to insert, then drag the component into your assembly.
How do I add a sketch to a library in SOLIDWORKS?
Saving Sketches in the Design Library
- In the FeatureManager design tree, select the sketch to add to the Design Library.
- In the Design Library, click Add to Library .
- In the PropertyManager, under Save To, type a file name and select a Design Library folder.
- Click . The sketch is saved as a block in your Design Library.
How do I add a design library in SOLIDWORKS 2015?
Filtering a Folder
- Add to Library PropertyManager.
- Add File Location. Add an existing folder to the Design Library tab in the Task Pane.
- Add Existing Folder. Add an existing folder to the Design Library tab in the Task Pane. …
- Create New Folder. …
- Refreshing the Design Library.
What is design table SOLIDWORKS?
A design table allows you to build multiple configurations of parts or assemblies by specifying parameters in an embedded Microsoft Excel worksheet. The design table is saved in the model document and is not linked to the original Excel file.
Where is design library SOLIDWORKS?
The Design Library folder is located on the disk in install_directoryDocuments and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataSOLIDWORKSSOLIDWORKS_versiondesign library.
How much does SOLIDWORKS toolbox cost?
You can still purchase a standard license of SOLIDWORKS at the list price of $3995 and the subscription support list price is $1295.
What is the difference between SOLIDWORKS standard and professional?
SOLIDWORKS Standard even includes animation. The Professional suite adds photo-realistic rendering capability and eDrawings Professional (which allows you to send SW files to a client or customer who does not have SOLIDWORKS and gives them the ability to open and read the file, extract dimensions and mark it up, etc.).