How do you access BIM 360 from Revit?
From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit. Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser. Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model. Select the model and click Open.
How do I view sheets in BIM 360?
To get Sheets and Views available in BIM 360, the Publish Settings need to be setup within Revit.
- Setup a Set within Publish Settings – Select Views and Sheets to Publish to the Cloud.
- Upload/Publish the model to BIM 360: …
- Once published/uploaded, the selected sheets will appear in BIM 360.
How does BIM 360 work?
- Step 1 – Create a Project. Select the Projects tab on the toolbar (Item 1, below). Click the Add button to start a new project. …
- Step 2 – Activate Service. Click the Activate button for the desired BIM 360 service. Assign a project administrator.
How do I publish my BIM 360 model?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models). Select a BIM 360 project. From that project, select a model from the list and click (Publish Latest) to publish the latest version of that model. Click Publish to confirm.
In the BIM 360 use the Upload file > Linked Files. Select the all files to be uploaded. Select which is the Parent (Host) > Continue.
Note: This workflow does not work in the Plans folder.
- In the published host file, link the linked file from its location in BIM 360 Document Management.
- Sync and publish the host file.
Where is my BIM 360 Site ID?
- To find your account ID you must be an account admin and sign into the BIM 360 Docs site. …
- Go to the Settings tab.
- In the lower left corner click on “View Account ID”
- If you have lost your hub access and cannot get to this location then you will need to see if another account admin can access the hub site.
How do I find my BIM 360 ID?
BIM 360 Account ID – To find the Account ID, go to BIM 360 Account Admin -> Settings tab -> click View Account ID at the bottom left corner of the screen.