How do you mask a region in Revit?
Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region). Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list. Sketch the masking region (or regions). Masking region sketches must be closed loops.
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
What is a masking region Revit?
Masking regions are view-specific graphics that can be used to obscure elements in a view. Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region)
How do you underlay an image in Revit?
Add an Image to a Sheet
- Prepare the image file. …
- In the Revit project, open the sheet.
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Image). …
- In the Import Image dialog, navigate to the location of the image file.
- Select the image file, and click Open.
- Click in the drawing area to place the image on the sheet.
How do I create a halftone image in Revit?
Define Halftone/Underlay Settings
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Halftone/Underlay).
- In the Halftone/Underlay dialog, under Underlay, define the following settings: …
- Under Halftone, for Brightness, enter a value or use the slider to specify a setting between Light and Dark. …
- Click OK.
How do I make a PDF transparent in Revit?
Go to Solution. View = wireframe, pdf = background (from properties), or both. PDF’s are brought in as a Raster Image….and you can’t adjust the transparency of raster images.
Why is the masking region tool useful?
Masking regions may be useful in scenarios like the following: You need to obscure elements in a project. You are creating a detail family or a model family and need the background of the element to mask the model and other detail components when it is loaded into a project.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.