How do you change contour lines in Revit?
Open a site plan view, and select a contour line label. Click Modify | Contour Labels tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Change the Appearance of Contour Line Labels
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the new contour label type, and click OK.
- Change the parameters as desired, and click OK.
How do you edit contour lines?
Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or PROPERTIES. Perform the edit to the contour. You can insert, move, and delete contour vertices, as well as redefine the elevation at a selected vertex.
How do you show contour lines in Revit?
Contour labels display in site plan views.
Label Contour Lines
- Create a topographic surface with different elevations.
- Open a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Label Contours).
- Sketch a line that intersects one or more contour lines.
How do you edit topography in Revit?
Click Modify | Topography tab Surface panel (Edit Surface). Click Edit Surface tab Tools panel (Simplify Surface). Open the site plan view and select the toposurface. Enter a value for surface accuracy, and click OK.
How do you remove contour lines in Revit?
To turn off the lines:
- Go to Visibility Graphics > Contour Lines.
- Uncheck Primary Contours and Secondary Contours.
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.
How do you edit contour lines in AutoCAD?
Edit any contour that you have defined by selecting it in the drawing.
- Select the contour graphically or by using an AutoCAD command, such as PEDIT or CHANGE.
- Perform the edit to the contour. …
- Rebuild the surface to update the contour definition by right-clicking the surface in the Prospector tree and clicking Rebuild.
How do you edit surface contours in Civil 3D?
Grip-Editing Contours in Civil 3D
- Select your surface. …
- In the Extract Objects from Surface dialog box, clear all check boxes except for Major Contours and Minor Contours. …
- Click on a polyline representing your major and another representing your minor contours. …
- Add the polyline contours to your surface.
- Grip edit.
How do you delete contour lines in Civil 3D?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click , and click Delete Line. At the command line, you are prompted to select the edges (lines) to remove. Click the edges that you want to remove and press Enter.
What is a Toposurface in Revit?
The Toposurface tool defines a topographical surface (a toposurface) using points or imported data. You can create toposurfaces in 3D views or site plans.