How do you edit a sheet view in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do I resize a sheet view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do you plot a sheet in Revit?
Under Print Range, select Selected Views/Sheets. Click Select. In the View/Sheet Set dialog, select the views and sheets to print to PDF, and click OK. Under File, to generate a single PDF file that contains all of the selected views and sheets, select Combine Multiple Selected Views/Sheets into a Single File.
How do I show crop box in Revit?
Show or Hide Crop Regions
- On the View Control Bar, click (Show Crop Region or Hide Crop Region).
- In the Properties palette for the view, select or clear the Crop Region Visible setting.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
How do I change the view type in Revit?
Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser. In the Properties palette, click Edit Type. In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.
How do you add a title to a sheet in Revit?
Select the viewport. On the Properties palette, under Identity Data, for Title on Sheet, enter the view title to display on the sheet.
How do I show a viewport in Revit?
Create a Viewport Type
- Open a sheet.
- Select a viewport or view title for a view on the sheet.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Name dialog, enter a name for the new viewport type, and click OK.
- Complete the parameters for the viewport type.
- Click OK.
How do you crop a 3D view in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the crop region. Click Modify
How do I resize a 3D view in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
What is crop region in Revit?
The crop region defines the boundaries for a project view. You can display a model crop region and an annotation crop region in all graphical project views. … You can show or hide model and annotation crop regions.