What is SOLIDWORKS command?
The Menu Bar contains a set of the most frequently used tool buttons from the Standard toolbar, the SOLIDWORKS menus, the SOLIDWORKS Search, and a flyout menu of Help options. Mouse Gestures. You can use a mouse gesture as a shortcut to execute a command or macro quickly, similar to a keyboard shortcut.
How do I enter a command in SOLIDWORKS?
Start typing a search query in the SOLIDWORKS Search box.
Searching for Commands
- To locate a command in the SOLIDWORKS user interface, hover over the command in the results list and click Show Command Location .
- To run a command, click the command, or highlight the command and press Enter.
Is there a command line in SOLIDWORKS?
The command line appears at the bottom of the screen when you open a document. To turn off the emulator, click Tools > Add-Ins , and clear the SolidWorks 2D Emulator check box. While in a SolidWorks document with the 2D Emulator active, you can display or hide the command line.
Where is the command prompt in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the command prompt: On the Start screen, right-click to display a toolbar at the bottom of the screen. On the right side of the toolbar, click All apps. On the right side of the Apps screen, under Windows System, press or click Command Prompt.
What are the key features of SolidWorks?
Key Features of SOLIDWORKS Standard Include
- 3D Solid Modeling. Create and edit 3D part and assembly models and create 2D drawings that automatically update with design changes. …
- Weldments. Quickly design welded structures composed of structural members, plates and gussets. …
- 2D Drawings.
Where is the Features toolbar in Solidworks?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do you extrude in Solidworks?
Click Extrude (2D to 3D toolbar), or click Tools > Sketch Tools > 2D to 3D > Extrude, and click in the graphics area to establish the direction of the extrusion. The Base-Extrude PropertyManager appears. Edit the properties in the Base Extrude PropertyManager.