How do I open solidworks simulation results?
To display SOLIDWORKS Simulation results in the graphics area:
- Open an assembly that has a simulation study saved with it.
- Click the Static 1 tab.
- In the Simulation Study tree, right click Static 1 and click Run.
- Click the Model tab.
- Click Simulation Display (View toolbar) or View > Display > Simulation Display .
How do I save my flow simulation results?
Saving Result Plots
- In the Simulation study tree, right-click the active plot icon and select Save As.
- Click Plot Tools > Save As (Simulation CommandManager)
- Right-click in the graphics area, and select Save As.
Is flow simulation part of solidworks premium?
SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation is a separately purchased product that you can use with SOLIDWORKS Standard, SOLIDWORKS Professional, and SOLIDWORKS Premium. You can use Altitude to set the atmospheric pressure and temperature.
Where are solidworks simulations saved?
Understanding SOLIDWORKS Simulation data
Whereas the results are stored as a separate CWR file in a user-defined location. By default, these files are saved in the folder of the assembly/part file that you are analyzing.
- Create a duplicate of the Scan2CAD directory which is in your Program Files.
- Ensure the directory is named anything different to the original, for example ‘Scan2CAD v9 copy’
- Launch the Scan2CAD .exe located in the duplicate directory.
How do I change the work directory in Solidworks?
To change the location that you are saving your SOLIDWORKS Simulation files for all future studies go to your simulation options file by clicking Simulation>Options>Default Options>Results>Results Folder.
Why we use flow Simulation?
The system lets users easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces, which are critical to the success of the design, at the earliest stages of the design processes. It can also process multiple “what if” scenarios to aid in optimizing designs quickly.
Can Fusion 360 do flow Simulation?
Flow Simulation is not yet commercially available for Fusion 360. Here is a list of the Simulation types that are available currently. Depending on what is been trying to achieve with respect to flow simulation, Autodesk CFD will fulfill those needs.