How do I export a Revit model?
To export 3D model data for use in Autodesk Revit
- Click Manage Model. …
- In the Model Explorer panel, make the desired layers visible. …
- Zoom out to see the area to export.
- Click Present/Share Present. …
- In the Export to 3D Model File dialog box, specify the area to export:
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
How do you collaborate a model in Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). Note: If you have installed the Revit Cloud Worksharing add-on, then: Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel Collaborate. In the Collaborate dialog, select Collaborate within your network and click OK.
How do I export a Revit model for consultants?
export revit models for other consultants use
- Have everyone Synchronize to Central within their local files and close the file.
- Navigate to the Central File and select it, and ensure Detach from Central & Audit are checked (Not Create New Local)
- Once you click Open, a dialog box will pop up.
How do I export a 3D model from AutoCAD to Revit?
Open the 3D view of the project to export. Click File tab Export CAD Formats (DWG files). In the DWG Export dialog, click (Modify Export Setup). On the Solids tab of the Modify DWG/DXF Export Setup dialog, select Export as AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD MEP Objects.
How do you eTransmit in Revit 2021?
On the eTransmit panel of the Add-Ins tab, click Transmit a Model. Select the model(s), a target directory, and file types to transmit. Optional: Select to open and save models in the active version of Revit (upgrade). Optional: If upgrading, select to purge unused families and other Revit objects.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2022?
To access BIM 360 projects, click on the Autodesk Docs icon and an account/project navigator will appear on the right-hand side of the home page.
How do I get BIM 360 in Revit 2020?
Starting with Revit 2020, there is a new way for BIM 360 Design users to initiate workshared cloud models.
- Create a new Revit model or open an existing model.
- Use the Collaborate tab to enable worksets.
- Save the workshared file to BIM 360 Document Management by selecting “Save As > Cloud Model” in the File menu.
Can you collaborate on Revit?
Revit provides several different ways to collaborate with team members who are also using the software. You can link multiple Revit models together, allowing team members to work in context. Through worksharing, users on the same local area network (LAN) can work together in the same Revit model.
To share using this method: Publish your models from Revit to BIM 360 using Revit Cloud Worksharing. Use the Design Collaboration module to create a package and share your models with other teams.
How do I send a Revit file to someone else?
On the eTransmit panel of the Add-Ins tab, click Transmit a model. Choose the model(s) to transmit: Click Browse Model, and navigate to the location of the Revit model you want to transmit. Click Browse folders, and navigate to the folder that contains the Revit models you want to transmit.
How do I import a file into Revit?
Browse Revit Sever..
- Select location for Save model by using Browse folders… button.
- If links should be included, select the desired formats.
- Optional: If upgrading, select to purge unused families and other Revit objects.
- Click Transmit model.