How do you create a filled region in Revit?
Create a Filled Region
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down.
- Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel.
How do you reload keynote in Revit?
In Revit 2017, you can go to Annotate > Keynote > Settings and just pick the Reload button to refresh the notes after editing the .
Can you schedule filled regions in Revit?
Go to Manage > Project Parameters > Add > Shared Parameter and then browse to the new shared parameter and apply it to Detail Items. You can now select the Filled Region, and enter the Area given by Revit in the Shared Parameter field (Area for Filled Regions is a System Family which can’t be scheduled).
Why are filled regions not showing Revit?
It sounds like your Detail Items are turned off in your Visibility/Graphics. Select Ribbon View>Graphics>Visibility/Graphics or type VG. Now on the Model Categories (Tab) scroll down to Detail Items and click it back on.
Where is Revit filled region?
A filled region created for a detail view is part of the Detail Items category. Revit lists the region in the Project Browser under Families Detail Items Filled Region.
How do you change a filled region pattern in Revit?
Edit a Fill Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to edit. …
- Click (Edit fill pattern). …
- To edit the pattern, follow the instructions in Create a Simple Fill Pattern.
How do I change a schedule in keynote Revit?
To change the keynote value of an element, select the element and click Edit Type on the Properties palette. Click the keynote value to open the Keynotes dialog and select a new keynote.
How do you hatch an area in Revit?
Use the fill region, select a proper “model” hatch. Select the hatch grid and use align tool to adjust the origin. Use the fill region, select a proper “model” hatch. Select the hatch grid and use align tool to adjust the origin.
Click Manage tab Settings panel (Project Parameters). In the Project Parameters dialog, click Add. In the Parameter Properties dialog, under Parameter Type, select Shared parameter, and click Select. In the Shared Parameters dialog, select the appropriate parameter from the appropriate parameter group, and click OK.