How do you copy scenes in SketchUp?
Choose Edit > Copy from the menu or use a shortcut – either Ctrl+C for Windows or Command+C for a Mac. Next choose Edit > Paste from the menu bar, Ctrl+V for Windows or Command+V for a Mac – and you’ll see the cursor change into a Move tool. The SketchUp components you’ve copied float around as you move the mouse.
How do I import files into SketchUp?
You can do this:
- Open a model, select something you want, do a Copy.
- Open another model, Paste or Paste in Place.
How do I add a viewport to LayOut?
To Create a New Layout Viewport
- Click View > Viewports > New Viewports….
- In the Viewports dialog box, enter the new name for the viewport.
- Select the viewports from the Standard Viewports list.
- Click OK to create the new Viewport.
How do I install RBZ files in Sketchup 2019?
The Extension Manager window appears. Click the Install Extension button. In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the . rbz file saved to your computer, select the file, and click OK (Microsoft Windows) or Open (Mac OS X).
How do I merge two SketchUp files?
Help combining 2+ SketchUp files into one
- open the CAD file in sketchup.
- click on the tape measure tool.
- now find a dimension line (for example this line will be 10’6″)
- click one end of the dimension line.
- click the other end of the dimension line.
- after your second click, don’t move the mouse and type 10’6″ and hit enter.