How do I enable design tree in SOLIDWORKS?
You can enable display characteristics of the FeatureManager design tree by selecting options on the Tree Display submenu of the FeatureManager shortcut menu. To access these options, right-click the assembly name in the FeatureManager design tree and click Tree Display.
How do I find a design tree in SOLIDWORKS?
To search the FeatureManager design tree:
- Right-click anywhere in the FeatureManager design tree (except Materials. ), and select Go To.
- In the dialog box, enter a text string for Find what.
- Click Find Next as many times as needed. The tree is searched from top to bottom. To reverse direction, clear Start from the top.
What is stored in the SOLIDWORKS history tree?
Part modifications can be done through accessing the features in the design tree. SOLIDWORKS remembers the history of a part, including all the rules that were used to create it, so that changes can be made to any operation that was performed to create the part.
Where is the Feature Manager design tree?
The FeatureManager design tree on the left side of the SOLIDWORKS window provides an outline view of the active part, assembly, or drawing. This makes it easy to see how the model or assembly was constructed or to examine the various sheets and views in a drawing.
How do you hide a feature tree in Solidworks?
To change these settings, you can display the FeatureManager Options by right-clicking in the FeatureManager design tree and selecting Hide/Show Tree Items.
Can we apply the fixed angle mate between two curves?
Can we apply the fixed angle mate between two curves? You can control component motion in an animation by mating the component to a single entity curve, using coincident mates, or to a multiple entity curve, using path mates. You can also use a curve to define camera-based walk-through animations.
How do I restore a tree in SOLIDWORKS?
Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options and select FeatureManager. Click Reset to restore factory defaults for all system options or only for options on this page. Automatically scrolls the FeatureManager design tree to display features corresponding to items selected in the graphics area.
How do I show the command bar in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How do I search for a feature in Solidworks?
- Click Find/Modify Features. (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Find/Modify > Find/Modify Features. …
- Do one of the following: …
- Do one of the following: …
- Under Match, to search for suppressed features select Suppressed.
- Under Match, to search for unsuppressed features select Unsuppressed.
- Click Find Now.
How do you draw a tree in Solidworks?
To create a drawing from within a part or assembly document:
- Click Make Drawing from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar or New flyout menu).
- Select options for Sheet Format/Size, then click OK.
- Drag views from the View Palette into the drawing sheet, and set options in the PropertyManager.
How do I search for a part in Solidworks?
To search: In the SOLIDWORKS Search box, enter the text or keywords to search for, then press Enter. Click to choose a recent search.
What is a design tree?
This palette helps the designer to locate any used design object within the design file. This is a comprehensive selection device using a folder tree similar to Windows Explorer, enabling the location of everything from hardware devices down to individual controls within control panels.