How do you cut a hole in Revit?
Cut an Opening in a Floor, Roof, or Ceiling
- Click By Face or Vertical. Where is it? Architecture tab Opening panel. Structure tab Opening panel. …
- If you chose By Face, select a face in the floor, ceiling, or roof. If you chose Vertical, select the entire element. Selected face for opening by face. …
- Click Finish Opening.
How do you cut a wall in 2021 Revit?
Load the family into the project and place it. Click Modify tab Geometry panel Cut drop-down (Cut Geometry). Select the object to be cut. Select the instance with which to cut.
How do you cut in Revit?
Open the Revit family with unattached voids and click Create tab Properties panel Family Category and Parameters. In the Family Category and Parameters dialog, select Cut With Voids when Loaded and click OK. Load the family into the project and place it. Click Modify tab Geometry panel Cut drop-down (Cut Geometry).
How do you join parts in Revit?
Open the Section 1 building section view. The floor overlaps the walls on the left and right, and there are also two concrete beams that intersect the floor. On the Modify ribbon, in the Geometry panel, click Join Geometry. Revit prompts you to select the solid geometry to be joined.
How do you make a void floor in Revit?
Create a Void Form
- On the Create tab Draw panel, select one of the drawing tools.
- Click in the drawing area, and draw a closed loop that intersects solid geometry.
- Select the closed loop.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Form panel Create Form drop-down (Void Form).