How do I edit a balloon in Solidworks?
To edit balloon text, do one of the following: Double-click the balloon text and edit in place. Select the balloon and edit the text in the PropertyManager.
How do I change the color of an object in Solidworks?
Changing the Shading of Parts
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, click Model Display.
- Under Model / feature colors, select Shading.
- Click Edit and select a color from the Color palette or click Define Custom Colors and define a color of a new shade or hue.
How do I change the color of a block in Solidworks?
To apply color to blocks:
- Right-click the block and click Edit Block .
- Click Edit > Appearance > Sketch/Curve Color. If you save the block, the color is saved as part of the . sldblk file.
Where is the balloon property manager in Solidworks?
To display the Balloon PropertyManager, do one of the following: Click Balloon (Annotation toolbar), or click Insert > Annotations > Balloon.
What is the icon for auto balloon in Solidworks?
To insert auto balloons into a drawing view: Click Auto Balloon on the Annotations toolbar, or click Insert > Annotations > Auto Balloon.
How do you change balloon text in Solidworks?
Right-click the balloon and select Properties. Make changes in the Note PropertyManager and click OK. To edit balloon text: Double-click the balloon text and edit in place.
How do you make a stacked balloon in Solidworks?
To insert stacked balloons:
- Click Stacked Balloon. on the Annotation toolbar, or click Insert > Annotations > Stacked Balloon. …
- Select the point on the component where you want the balloon leader attached, then click again to place the first balloon. …
- Continue to select components. …
How do you show property managers in Solidworks?
The PropertyManager appears on the PropertyManager tab in the panel to the left of the graphics area. It opens when you select entities or commands defined in the PropertyManager. You can choose whether it opens in other cases in Tools > Options > System Options > General .