How do you remove lines from a drawing?
2. To delete selected construction lines, select the lines to delete, right-click choose Delete from the shortcut menu, or press DELETE.
How do you fix lines in Catia?
Fix Constraint in CATIA V5-Procedure:
- Firstly, pick any plane(say XY Plane).
- Draw finite lines or splines in the sketcher.
- Now whichever line you want to fix at a point, fix it so that it cannot be moved from its original position.
- For that take Fix Constraint and whichever line you want to fix, click on it.
How do you delete a pad in Catia?
So you want to delete the pads, but keep the holes? Click on the sketch used to create the hole and use the Edit Sketch Plane tool to move the sketch to the main surface. You should then be able to delete the pad feature.
How do I get rid of unwanted lines in SolidWorks?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do I edit a sketch in Catia?
To edit an existing sketch:
- Double-click the sketch or an element of the sketch geometry, either in the geometry area or in the specification tree.
- To do this from the 3D, right-click the sketch in the specification tree, point to [sketch name] object in the contextual menu, and then select Edit .
How do I select a line in Catia?
Further presses of the up/down arrow keys will scroll through the surfaces and curves below the cursor allowing you to pick the right one. Alternatively you can directly select the option you want from the list. Pressing the “Esc” key at any time will exit this function.
How do you write commands in Catia?
You are correct in that you can type in commands in that text box at the bottom left of the Catia window. By default the command has to be preceded with a “c:”. the commands that are avaiable is what pops up when you place you cursor over an icon.
How do I delete a body part on Catia?
edit a Remove feature. To do so, you just need to double-click the feature and then select the new body to be removed.