How do you bring up toolspace in Civil 3D?
To Open or Close the Toolspace Window
- Click Home or View tab Palettes panel Toolspace . Note: At least one Toolspace tab must be in the “open” state or the Toolspace button is grayed out. …
- If the tabs you want to use are not open in the Toolspace window, use the following ribbon buttons to open them: Prospector.
Where is the Settings tab in toolspace?
Make sure the Toolspace window is displayed – if it is not, type TOOLSPACE in the command line. Type the name of the missing tab on the command line (PROSPECTOR, SETTINGS, TOOLBOX or SURVEY). Additionally, all tabs can be activated by clicking on the corresponding button inside Home tab > Palettes panel.
How do you show the prospector in Civil 3D?
You can use the Prospector tab to manage project and drawing objects. Use the icons at the top of the Prospector tab to control whether item previews are enabled, to control the orientation of the item and list views, to display the Panorama window, and to access Help.
What is Tool space in Autocad?
The Toolspace window is an integral component in the user interface for accessing commands, styles, and data. Use it to access the Prospector, Settings, Survey, and Toolbox tabs. Right click each collection or item on these tabs to access commands.
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. … Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
You can easily recreate the AutoCAD Classic workspace. To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
To save the workspace:
- Click Tools menu > Workspaces > Save Current As.
- In the Save Workspace dialog box, in the Name box, type AutoCAD Classic.
- Click Save.
How do I get my drawing tabs back in AutoCAD?
Open the Options window by typing OPTIONS on the command line or clicking the Options button under the AutoCAD application menu at the top-left, click the Display tab, and then under the Layout elements section, enable the checkbox “Display Layout and Model tabs” and then click OK.
How do you change the surface elevation in Civil 3D?
To Change the Elevation of a Surface
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click , and click Raise/Lower Surface. Note: TIN or grid volume surfaces do not support editing operations.
- Enter a positive value to raise the surface or a negative value to lower the surface.
How do I change point elevation in Civil 3D?
- Open the Prospector tab in Civil 3D.
- Right-click Points or Point Group. Click Edit Points.
- Press CTRL+A to select all of the points, or select them individually.
- Right-click the selection of points. Click Datum.
- When prompted, enter the desired change in elevation.