How do you split objects in Revit?
Click Modify tab Modify panel (Split Element). If desired, on the Options Bar, select Delete Inner Segment. When you select this option, Revit Architecture removes the segment of the wall or line between selected points. Click the element at the point you wish to split.
How do you cut a slab in Revit?
Cut an Opening in a Floor, Roof, or Ceiling
- Click By Face or Vertical. Where is it? Architecture tab Opening panel. Structure tab Opening panel. …
- If you chose By Face, select a face in the floor, ceiling, or roof. If you chose Vertical, select the entire element. Selected face for opening by face. …
- Click Finish Opening.
How do you split a line in Revit?
Divide a Path
- Open an existing conceptual design, or create a new one.
- In the drawing area, select a model line, reference line, or form edge on which repeated adaptive components will be placed.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Divide panel (Divide Path). Divided model line. Divided form edge.
Where is the split tool in Revit?
Click Modify tab Modify panel (Split Element). If desired, on the Options Bar, select Delete Inner Segment. When you select this option, Revit removes the segment of the wall or line between selected points. Click the element at the point you wish to split.
How do I remove a split line in Revit?
Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Modify Sub Elements. Click on the shape edit element to select it. Press Delete . Note: If you delete a split line or a support, its start and end points remain visible, and fold lines may still display.
How do you extrude a slab in Revit?
Start with Structure > Component > Model in Place and select Floors or Structural Foundations as the category as you see fit. 5. Click on the Create > Extrusion tool.
How do I create a slab opening in Revit?
Add an Opening in a Structural Floor
- On the ribbon, click Opening By Face. Where is it? …
- Select a structural floor.
- Using the sketch tools on the Modify | Create Opening Boundary tab Draw panel, sketch the structural floor opening.
- When finished, click Modify | Create Opening Boundary tab Mode panel Finish Edit Mode.
How do you make two dimensions the same in Revit?
To change the equality display:
- Select the dimension.
- On the Properties palette, for Equality Display, select Value, Equality Text, or Equality Formula.
- Click Apply.
How do you do equal spacing in Revit?
Click Home tab Modify panel Align drop-down Space Evenly. Select an edge as the axis along which to space all the objects evenly, and specify a start point and an endpoint along the edge; or press Enter, and specify two points between which the objects will be spaced evenly from each other.
How do I divide a circle in AutoCAD?
To Insert Points That Divide an Object Into Equal Intervals
- Click Home tab Draw panel Point drop-down Divide. Find.
- Select a line, circle, ellipse, polyline, arc, or spline.
- Enter the number of intervals. A point is placed between each interval.