How do you explode a group in Revit?
You can explode imported solid (not polymesh) geometry in the Family Editor environment.
- Select the import symbol.
- Click Modify | Imports in Families tab Import Instance panel Explode drop-down (Partial Explode) or (Full Explode). The 3D solids are now preserved as free form elements.
How do you delete a group in Revit?
- In the Project Browser, right-click the group, and click Select All Instances In Entire Project.
- Click Modify | <group type> Groups tab Modify panel (Delete), or press Delete . All instances of the group are deleted in the project.
- In the Project Browser, right-click the group, and click Delete.
How do you select an element in Revit?
Select Multiple Elements
- While pressing Ctrl , click each of the elements. …
- Draw a selection box by placing the cursor on one side of the elements to be selected and dragging it diagonally to form a rectangular boundary. …
- Press Tab to highlight connected elements, and then click to select.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
Then, right-click to display a context menu, and choose Make Unique. Alternatively, you could simply select the group and then use the keyboard shortcut M, U. As soon as you do, the objects become unique. When you hover the cursor over these elements, you can see that they are still groups.
What is the difference between group and assembly in Revit?
Groups are for elements that should work together, while assemblies help track and schedule a collection of elements as a single entity. Propagating changes between groups is easier, but if you need specific views in the local coordinate system of one or more elements, then assemblies are the way to go.
How do I select a name in Revit?
- Select one or more elements in the drawing area.
- Click Manage tab Selection panel (Save).
- In the Save Selection dialog, enter a name for the filter.
- Click OK.
How do you toggle between elements in Revit?
Select the elements to move, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Move). Click Modify tab Modify panel (Move), select the elements to move, and then press Enter .
How do you select last in revit?
Simply press Ctrl + Left Arrow on your keyboard. Or you can right click your mouse and click select previous from contextual menu.