How do you send transmittal in BIM 360?
Create a Transmittal
- In Document Management, switch to the Folders tab.
- Navigate to the folder you want to use to create the transmittal. …
- Select the checkbox for the folder or document(s) within the folder and click Create transmittal. …
- In the Create transmittal dialog box, enter a title for the transmittal.
How do you collaborate on a BIM 360?
Upload a Workshared Model to BIM 360 Document Management (Revit Cloud Worksharing)
- In Revit, open or create a model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Collaborate).
- If prompted, sign into your Autodesk account. …
- In the Collaborate dialog, select In BIM 360 Document Management.
- Click OK.
How do I invite someone to my BIM 360 model?
Invite People to a Project
- Open the project > Invite.
- Enter the email id of the person you want to invite > Send Invitations.
- Select the Access Level for invitees. Note: To invite more than one person at a time with the same Access Level, press Enter after entering each email id or separate email ids using commas.
How do you create a transmittal?
Create a new transmittal
- Open the Project > Documents > Transmittals Tab.
- Click the Create Transmittal button in the toolbar.
- Choose the Method of how the Transmittal will be sent.
- Choose the Reason for why the Transmittal is being sent.
- Select which Document Template to use to create the Transmittal Summary Document.
To link in other Revit models from BIM 360 that aren’t Cloud Workshared:
- From the Insert tab in Revit, click Link Revit.
- Choose the BIM 360 drive in the file browser.
- Navigate through the project and folder structure to the location of your model.
- Select the model and click Open.
Do I need Revit to use BIM 360?
BIM 360 Team lets you share your design and project files with designated project members, without the need for Revit or additional software.
How do I download a BIM 360 model?
To download an individual model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click +Download. To download a merged model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click More Actions Download.
How do I add my company to BIM 360 Field?
To Add a Company
- In account administration, click Companies.
- Click Add.
- In the Create Company dialog, specify the company name.
- Enter or select a trade from the list.
- For Company Logo, click Browse to upload an image.
- (Optional) Enter a website URL, description, address, and phone number.