How do you view properties in Fusion 360?
To find the mass properties:
- Right-click on model name in the browser tree.
- Select “Properties.”
How do I change component properties in Fusion 360?
If you right click on the component, select Properties, you will get the dialog box shown below. Change the part number here, save it, and then update the drawing and it will update the Parts List.
How do you find the mass in Fusion 360?
To display the total weight of a component or an assembly:
- Go to the browser tree in the left part of the user interface,
- Select and right-click a component or the whole assembly from the browser tree,
- Select Properties. The weight is displayed as Mass.
Can I use Fusion 360 online?
BUILT FOR ONLINE COLLABORATION, READY FOR ONLINE TEACHING. Fusion 360 provides the support you need as you guide your students in CAD, CAM, engineering, and manufacturing skills. Available on PC, Mac, and Chromebook with Android and iOS apps for anytime, anywhere access.
Does Fusion 360 calculate weight?
Fusion 360 will calculate mass directly and is show in the “Properties” panel. In my screencast I show a block first in Aluminum and then in Lead material to show the differences in mass.
How do you find the weight of a component in Fusion 360?
Yes, you can check the particular weight of a component, edit the material and assign a specific density. Here is a Screencast which shows how you can edit the applied “Physical material” and check the “Mass” of your design.
How do I change the default material in fusion 360?
Go to the Profile Name in the top right corner of the Fusion 360 User Interface. Select Preferences. Go to the Material tab. Select a material different than steel.
How do you make custom materials in fusion?
Adding Custom Materials in Fusion 360
- Open the Material Library.
- Choose a material that is similar to the desired material.
- Apply that material to an object so that the picture of that material is under the “In This Design” tab in the Material Library Dialogue.
- Right Click on the Thumbnail image of the Material.
How do you change mass units in Fusion 360?
How to change the units within Properties in Fusion 360
- Press the arrow next to Document Settings.
- Click on Units to change the active units.
- Change to desired units.
- Check Properties and the units will reflect the document units.