How do you select mass in Revit?
After creating mass floors, you can select each mass floor individually. If the status bar displays the name of the mass instead of the mass floor, press Tab to highlight the mass floor. When the mass floor is highlighted, click to select it. You cannot change the shape of a mass floor by manipulating it directly.
How do I change a component type in Revit?
Change Element Types Using the Match Type Tool
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel (Match Type Properties). …
- Click an element of the type to which you want to convert other elements. …
- Click an element of the same category to convert it to the type you selected.
When selecting multiple elements which key do you press and hold to deselect an element?
You can remove specific elements from a selection while keeping the other elements selected. To deselect an element, while pressing Shift , click the element.
How do you load conceptual mass into a project?
Place a Mass Instance in a Project
- Click Insert tab Load from Library panel (Load Family).
- Navigate to the mass family file, and click Open.
- Click Massing & Site tab Conceptual Mass panel (Place Mass).
- In the Type Selector, select the desired mass type.
- Click in the drawing area to place the mass instance.
How do you edit a legend component in Revit?
Modify Legend Component Properties
- Open a legend view.
- Select a legend component, and on the Properties Palette, specify the view direction, host length (if applicable), detail level, and component type. By default, the legend component acquires its detail level from the project view.
How do I change generic category in Revit?
To change the category of a model in-place object, select the object, and do this: Edit in place > Family Category and Parameters > select a new category > Finish Model.
Which key is used to select adjacent items?
If you want to select items that are adjacent, you can use the SHIFT key. Click the first item, then press the SHIFT key and hold it.
How do I select an entire list?
Select all of the text in your document or on your screen by holding down the “Ctrl” key and pressing the letter “A”. 18 Tech Support Reps Are Online! Microsoft Answers Today: 65. Remember the “Select All” shortcut (“Ctrl+A”) by associating the letter “A” with the word “All”.
How do you import mass in Revit?
Import a Design to a Mass Family
- Click Insert tab Import panel (Import CAD). …
- In the Import CAD Formats dialog, navigate to the folder that contains the file to import.
- For Files of type, select the appropriate file type (such as DWG, SAT, or SKP).
- Select the file to import.
- Specify the desired import settings.