How do I record a motion study in Solidworks?
To start a motion study in SOLIDWORKS you can click on “Motion Study 1” tab on the lower left corner of SOLIDWORKS user interface. Make sure to click on “Expand Motion Manager” to display the SOLIDWORKS Motion Manager timeline view. The first thing you need to do is to select the type of simulation you want to perform.
How do I save an animated MP4 file in Solidworks?
You can save any animation created in the MotionManager as a: Microsoft . avi file. MP4 video .
In the Save Animation to File dialog box:
- Enter a name for File name.
- Select a format for Save as type.
- Select a value for Renderer.
How do I enable motion study in Solidworks?
You can access or create a motion study from a Motion Study tab at the lower portion of the graphics area. If the Motion Study tab is not visible, click View > User Interface > MotionManager. There are two types of tabs you can use when working with parts or assemblies: Model.
How do you create a motion in Solidworks?
Creating Basic Animations
- From a motion study, drag the time bar to set the duration of the animation sequence. …
- Drag the assembly component to the end position of the animation sequence.
- Right-click to place a key, or select Autokey (Animation only) to place a key automatically.
- To animate other assembly components:
How do you force a motion analysis in Solidworks?
To open the Force PropertyManager: From an assembly, click Force (MotionManager toolbar). You must add in SOLIDWORKS Motion before adding a force to a motion study.
How do I make a video in Solidworks?
- Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
- In the Record Screen Capture to File dialog box: …
- Click Save.
- Do one of the following: …
- Manipulate your model in the graphics area.
- Click Stop Video Record or View > Screen Capture > Stop Video Record to end the video.
How do you animate a simulation in Solidworks?
To animate a plot: In the Simulation study tree, double-click a plot to activate it. Right-click the plot and select Animate.
In the PropertyManager, under Basics:
- Click Play to start the animation.
- View the animation in the graphics area.
- Click Stop to end the animation.