How do you color a building in Revit?
On the Annotate ribbon, in the Color Fill panel, I’ll click Color Fill Legend and place a legend in this view. Revit displays the Choose Space Type and Color Scheme dialog. The Space Type is set to Rooms. In the Color Scheme drop-down, I’ll choose Name and then click OK.
How do you add color to walls in Revit?
Revit – Painting Walls and Surfaces
- Go to the Modify tab in the ribbon bar.
- Select the Paint button from the Geometry Grouping.
- After pressing Paint the material browser will appear with a list of all your materials.
- Select a material and click on the surface, this will apply the material to that surface.
How do I change the color scheme value in Revit?
On the Edit Color Schemes dialog, select the category and the color scheme to edit.
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel drop-down (Color Schemes).
- In the Edit Color Scheme dialog, select the color scheme to edit, and make the necessary changes.
- Click OK.
How do I make walls GREY in Revit?
Go to the Visibility/Graphics menu by using shortcut VG. Scroll down to the wall category. Click on Cut Pattern. In the background category, set a dark gray color (or black).