How do I label a section line in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). Click Modify | Section tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Click in the value box for the Section Tag parameter, and select a tag from the list. Click OK to save your changes.
How do you name a section in Revit?
Add a section View:
- Click View tab -> Create panel -> Section.
- TIP: Click on the section line -> Click on the Flip arrow beside the section head to flip the direction of the section view.
How do you tag a section in Revit?
Click View tab Create panel (Section). (Optional) In the Type Selector, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. Place the cursor at the starting point of the section, and drag through the model or family.
How do you label a callout in Revit?
Change the Tag of a Callout
- In the parent view, select the callout bubble.
- On the Properties palette, click (Edit Type).
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Callout Tag, select the callout tag to use. If the desired callout tag is not listed, you can create a new callout tag. …
- Click OK to save your changes.
How do you change the color of a section in Revit?
One way to adjust Revit Section Line style, is to go to the Object Styles (Manage tab on the Ribbon > Object Styles). Then, on the Annotation Objects tab, there is a Category called Section Line. In this row you can change the line color, line pattern and the line width of the Revit Section line.
How do you break a section in Revit?
Break a Section Line
- Click the break control ( ) and adjust the length of the section line segments.
- To rejoin the section line, click the break control again. Note: A break in a section line is view-specific. It affects the display of the section only in the view where the break was made.
How do you create a section box in Revit?
Section Box Tool
- First of all select the object(s) you want to section box.
- Go to the Modify tab on the ribbon bar.
- Under the group called “View” select “Section Box”
How do I make text vertical in Revit?
On the Formatting tab of the Schedule Properties dialog, under Fields, select the field. For Heading orientation, select Vertical.
How do you create a section head in Revit?
Create a Section Head Family
- Click File tab New Annotation Symbol.
- In the Open dialog, select Section Head. …
- The section head template includes a predefined head. …
- If desired, add text to the symbol by clicking Text panel (Text).