What is basic line sketching?
These are hatching, cross-hatching, stippling, scribbling, small circles, and finger blend. Experiment these forms and know which works best for you. Subtle shifts in the darkness and width of the lines you draw can create exciting and dynamic effects.
How do you cut a shape in half in Sketchup?
- Select the Split tool ( ). Tip: Until you hover over a solid group or component, you see an arrow cursor with a circle and a slash. …
- Click a solid entity.
- Click another solid entity that intersects your first selection. SketchUp splits all the geometry along the edges where the selected solids intersect.
How do I cut a section in Sketchup?
How to Cut a Section on SketchUp
- Open SketchUp and open your drawing.
- Click the “Section Plane” tool from the Guide toolbar or the “Tools” menu.
- Click on a section to cut into it. Press “Esc” to undo the cut.
What are the 7 types of lines?
There are many types of lines: thick, thin, horizontal, vertical, zigzag, diagonal, curly, curved, spiral, etc. and are often very expressive.
What is SketchUp LayOut?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)