How do you align viewports?
To Align Objects Between Layout Viewports
- Click Home tab Draw panel Construction Line.
- Specify a point displayed in the first layout viewport. …
- Click Home tab Modify panel Move.
- Select the layout viewport to align to the first layout viewport. …
- When prompted for a base point, specify a point in the second layout viewport.
How do you put a border on a spreadsheet?
- Click Home > the Borders arrow .
- Pick Draw Borders for outer borders or Draw Border Grid for gridlines.
- Click the Borders arrow > Line Color arrow, and then pick a color.
- Click the Borders arrow > Line Style arrow, and then pick a line style.
- Select cells you want to draw borders around.
How do I organize project browser in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down (Browser Organization). In the Browser Organization dialog, click the tab for the desired list: Views, Sheets, or Schedules. Click New. Enter a name for the organization scheme, and click OK.
How do you show View tab in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel (Tab Views).
- Drag a tab to put the views in a particular order.
- Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor.
Why can’t I select a view on a sheet in Revit?
Causes: The viewport is hidden. When selecting a view placed onto a sheet, the viewport is selected. If you select to hide it, the geometry of the view is not hidden, but the outline and title are hidden (preventing the viewport from being selected or activated).
How do you align grids in Revit?
To do this, open a sheet view, then on the View tab, click Guide Grid. In the Assign Guide Grid dialog, enter a name for your grid and click OK. The grid is added to the sheet view. Select the grid to resize it, move it, or change the guide spacing.
How do you align grid lines in Revit?
- On the ribbon, click (Grid). Architecture tab Datum panel (Grid) Structure tab Datum panel (Grid)
- Click Modify | Place Grid tab Draw panel and select a sketch option. Use (Pick Lines) to snap the grid to an existing line, such as a wall. …
- Click when the grid is the correct length.
How do you align a drawing in UCS?
To Align the UCS to an Object Face
- Click View tab Coordinates panel Face .
- Select an object face to align to the UCS. You can select the face of an AEC object or an AutoCAD solid here. …
- Select the UCS origin point on the selected face.
- Enter a rotation value for the new UCS. The UCS is aligned to the object face.
How do I use Mvsetup?
On a layout, enter MVSETUP at the Command prompt. Enter a (Align). Enter r (Rotate) to rotate the view to a specified angle or with two points. If multiple viewports are available on the layout, click the viewport with the view that you want to rotate.
How do you snap to a viewport in AutoCAD?
While in model space, draw a rectangle that will become the edge of your viewport. Go to paper space. Unlock the viewport, and increase the size so that the rectangle is visible. You can ‘grab’ the viewport from any point of your rectangle, and place it where you need.