How do I get rid of edges in AutoCAD?
- Select the edge and press Delete.
- Select the edge and enter the ERASE command.
How do I hide a shape in AutoCAD?
- Select the objects that you want to hide.
- Tip: You can also use the icon in the drawing window status to hide objects.
How do I show the edges in AutoCAD?
Under Available Visual Styles in Drawing , select Hidden. Under Edge Settings, in the Show field, click Facet Edges. Under Occluded Edges, in the Show field, select Yes.
How would you modify the edges of the object?
You can select and modify edges on a 3D solid or surface.
As you drag an edge, press Ctrl to cycle through modification options.
- Extend Adjacent Faces. When you move, rotate, or scale an edge without pressing Ctrl, the shared length of the edge and its vertices is maintained. …
- Move Edge. …
- Allow Triangulation.
How do I move an edge in AutoCAD?
When you move, rotate, or scale an edge and press and release Ctrl once while dragging, the edge is modified without its vertices.
Can you hide things in AutoCAD?
Select a few more objects, right-click, and then choose Isolate > Hide Objects to hide the selected objects. You can also hide or isolate selected objects using a button on the Status bar. … You can use the tool on the Status bar in the same way.
Can you hide in AutoCAD?
You can temporarily hide objects in the drawing. Select the objects that you want to hide. Click Objects. Tip: You can also use the icon in the drawing window status to hide objects.
When to draw isolate or hide?
To hide objects
- Select the objects in the drawing that you want to hide.
- Right-click, and click Isolate Objects Hide Selected Objects. Alternatively, you can click on the right side of the drawing window status bar, then click Hide Objects, and select the objects you want to hide.
How do I connect to 3ds Max?
ribbon > Modeling tab > Polygon Modeling panel > (Edge) or (Border) sub-object level > Loops panel > Shift+click (Connect) or choose Connect Settings from the drop-down list.