Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
How do I get rid of extra lines in SketchUp?
How to Remove Unsightly Edges from Your SketchUp Model
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges dialog box.
In SketchUp, any geometry that’s hidden is still there. You just can’t see or select it. To see the hidden geometry or objects but keep them hidden, choose View > Hidden Geometry or View > Hidden Objects. … Select the hidden geometry, context-click the selection, and choose Unhide.
1. Click File > Options > Entity Display. 2. Under Geometry display settings, in the default geometry display list click Hidden Line or No Hidden Line.
Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
Proximity can be preserved in relatively low-dimensional embedding spaces, and the hidden geometry displays optimal performance in guiding greedy navigation regardless of the specific network topology.