How do you show alignment stationing in Civil 3d?
To Display Alignment Stations in Station Index Format
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, right-click a station label type. …
- In the Label Style Composer, click the Layout tab.
- Under Text, click in the ContentsValue column.
- In the Text Component Editor, click the FormatValue column. …
- Specify other modifiers as necessary.
How do I get rid of the exclamation mark in Civil 3d?
The warning symbol is controlled by the Solution Tip setting in the Options dialog box on the AEC Editor tab. To hide the warning symbol for all drawings, clear the Drafting check box. This option clears all alignment and profile warning symbols from the drawing window.
What is masking in Civil 3D?
Civil 3D 2019. Jul 17 2019In-product view. Use masks to block out areas of a surface and prevent them from being displayed or to render a section of the surface using a specified render material.
How do I change the alignment labels in Civil 3d?
Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Alignment Add/Edit Station Labels . Select an alignment in the drawing to open the Alignment Labels dialog box. In the Alignment Labels dialog box, determine the label types you want to save in the label set. Click Save Label Set.
How do I change the start station of alignment in Civil 3d?
To Change Alignment Station Control Properties
- Click Alignment tab Modify panel Alignment Properties drop-down Alignment Properties Find. …
- In the Alignment Properties dialog box, click the Station Control tab.
- Under Reference Point, click .
How do you add alignment curve labels in Civil 3d?
To label alignment line segments
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Alignment Single Segment .
- Select a location on the alignment line or segment to label.
- In the Label Type list, select Single Segment.
- Specify label styles for Line, Curve, and Spiral.
- Click Add.
How do you get rid of yellow in Civil 3d?
In the lower left under Solution Tips, Display solution tip when: uncheck the box Drafting. Then select Apply and OK. The Orange Circle with the i will disable.
How do I turn off warnings in Revit?
At any time when working on a project, you can review a list of warning messages to find issues that might require review and resolution.
- Click Manage tab Inquiry panel (Review Warnings). …
- Click the arrow buttons as needed to scroll through the list of warning messages.
- Click OK to close the list.
How do I get rid of the yellow warning in Autocad?
To toggle the annotation monitor off: At the command line type ANNOMONITOR and set this variable to 0 to turn the alert off.
How do you mask in Civil 3D?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface collection, right-click Masks, and click Create Mask. From the drawing, select an object or multiple objects to define the mask. Press Enter .
How do you add a callout in Civil 3D?
On the Sheet Views tab, right-click the view with which you want to associate a callout. Click Place Callout Block. Specify the insertion point of the callout block. The callout block is placed on the sheet.
How do you mask the background in Civil 3D?
- In the Label Style Composer dialog box, click the Layout tab.
- Select a Text or Referenced Text component from the Component Name list.
- Under Border, change the Background Mask property to True.
- Configure the other Borders settings to adjust the mask and border size and shape.