How do you delete a dimension line in Solidworks?
You can hide and show dimension lines and extension lines. Right-click a dimension line or extension line and select Hide Dimension Line or Hide Extension Line.
How do I delete dimensions?
Right-click and select Delete on the shortcut menu, or on the Annotate tab, in the Delete group, click Delete. The dimension is deleted.
How do you hide reference dimensions?
In the browser, right-click the view you want to hide the dimensions of. A menu is displayed. Click Dimensions Hide Reference Dimensions. All reference dimensions are hidden.
How do you change dimensions in Solidworks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
How do I delete dimensions in Abaqus?
Select all the objects you want to delete.
19.18. 4 Deleting Sketcher objects
- Click mouse button 2 anywhere in the ABAQUS/CAE window, or.
- Select any other tool in the Sketcher toolbox, or.
- Click the cancel button in the prompt area, or.
- Click the delete tool in the Sketcher toolbox.
How do I delete all dimensions in Solidworks?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note. Search ‘Deleting Dimensions’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
Can you dimension to center lines?
Dimensions should be given to finished surfaces or between important center lines (not to rough surfaces) wherever possible.
How do you delete dimensions in Autocad?
To Remove an Inspection Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Inspect. Find.
- In the Inspection Dimension dialog box, click Select Dimensions. The Inspection Dimension dialog box closes. …
- Select the dimension you want to remove the inspection dimension from. …
- Click Remove Inspection.
- Click OK.
How do I delete dimensions in Sketchup?
Just click or drag over them with the Eraser tool to delete guides individually. You can also right-click them and choose Erase from the context menu. Erase all your guides at once. Choosing Edit, Delete Guides does just that.