How do I delete a part studio Onshape?
you can delete al but he last part studio by right clicking the part studio tab and pressing delete.
How do you delete a line on Onshape mobile?
Simply left click on the dimension(s) you wish to delete, and then press the “delete” key on your keyboard. If you are trying to delete from a mobile App (on android or iOS) you could view the constraints, find the dimension in the list and delete from there.
How can you delete a part of your drawing?
To erase a selected part of a drawing, click the Select tool (the top-right button on the toolbar) and drag the mouse across part of your drawing. Press the Delete key to remove the selected part of the drawing.
How do I delete my Onshape document?
- cadmando. June 2016. Send it to the TRASH BIN, then delete them from the trash bin – GONE. …
- ilya_baran. June 2016. One thing to keep in mind is that if you or someone you shared the document with linked to your document, than the links will continue to function even if the linked document is deleted.
Can part Studios only contain one part Onshape?
Only the parts that must share common references should be in the same Part Studio. When it is time to assemble parts, you can use parts from multiple Part Studios, even from different documents in the same Assembly.
How do you delete a sketch entity on Onshape?
While the sketch is open, selecting the lines first, then pressing the delete button should work.
What is the correct commend to erase or delete selected part of a drawing?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you delete on procore?
- Navigate to the project’s Drawings tool on your Android device.
- Search and filter for the drawing you would like to add an item to.
- Tap the drawing.
- Tap the drawing markup you would like to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- Changes are automatically saved, so you can exit the drawing when you’re done.
How do you save pictures on Onshape?
You can export Onshape drawings to the following file types: PDF.
- Click Export on the drawing context menu.
- Select Inspection list from the Format dropdown field.
- Specify a file name for the export file.
- Select a download option and click Export.