What are the six different options for creating a circle?
To create circles, you can specify various combinations of center, radius, diameter, points on the circumference, and points on other objects.
What are the AutoCAD commands?
|Ctrl+A||Select all objects|
|Ctrl+Shift+C||Copy to clipboard with base point|
|Ctrl+Shift+V||Paste data as block|
|Ctrl+Z||Undo last action|
What are the disadvantages of AutoCAD?
Following are disadvantages of AutoCAD :
- Line – As AutoCAD produces drawings with help of line and shape tools and curves, arcs and straight lines helps in producing shapes. …
- Limited File Formats – As it is leading CAD, it limits number of file formats it can import or export. …
- Color, Fill and Texture – …
- Non-Parametric –
What is Hatch command AutoCAD?
The Hatch command in AutoCAD is used to fill patterns inside an enclosed area. The patterns are hatched, gradient, and solid fill. The gradient patterns are defined as a smooth transition between two colors. The Hatch Pattern Scale signifies the spacing between the lines in a particular pattern. …
How do I fill a layer in AutoCAD?
Here are the steps:
- First set the layer that you want to use for your solid fill. …
- On the Home tab in the Draw panel, click Hatch. …
- In the Pattern panel, choose Solid.
- If you have one closed area, you can just click inside it to pick an internal point. …
- Press Enter to end the HATCH command.
What are the types of circle?
Types of Circles – Concentric circles, Contact of circles, Orthogonal circles. A circle is a closed shape simple figure in which all the points lying on the surface of the circle joining its centre are equal and known as radius of the circle. A huge collection of circles is called a family of circles.
What is the option to create a circle?
To draw a circle, press Shift while you drag.
How many different ways are there to make a circle in AutoCAD?
In total there are 6 ways to build circle in AutoCAD, which are divided into 3 groups: Center, Radius, Diameter.