How do you move the light source in SolidWorks?
When PhotoView 360 is added in, you can right-click Directional under either PhotoView 360 Lights or SOLIDWORKS Lights . When the PropertyManager appears, a manipulator appears in the graphics area. To move the light or the target in the graphics area, move the pointer over the manipulator.
How do you turn off Lights in SolidWorks?
To turn off a light, without deleting it:
- Click to expand Lights, Cameras and Scene .
- Right-click the light source and select Properties. – or – Click View, Lights and Cameras, Properties, Ambient (or Directional, Spot, or Point).
- In the PropertyManager, click On/Off .
How do I reset a SolidWorks light?
To change the default scene:
- With a model open, click the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab on the Task Pane.
- In the upper pane, navigate to a subfolder of Scenes.
- In the lower pane, right-click a scene and click Set as default scene. The default scene is listed on the System Options – Colors dialog box.
How do I reset a scene in Solidworks?
You can set a default scene that appears with every new model by right-clicking a scene in the Task Pane and clicking Set as default scene.
How do you delete a scene in Solidworks?
- Click next to a face, feature, body, part, or component (assemblies only). The appearance is removed. If all appearances are deleted, the default appearance is used.
- Click Remove all part appearances from model-name . The default appearance is used instead.
How do I activate visualizes in Solidworks?
How to Activate and Install SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Start the Installation Manager. …
- On the Product Selection Screen, ensure that SOLIDWORKS Visualize has been ticked. …
- After the install is complete, you will be able to start and activate Visualize.
What is included with solidworks premium?
SOLIDWORKS Premium includes design tools that build a path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables for assemblies. … SOLIDWORKS Routing can be used to route rectangular and round sections that include ducting, cable trays, conveyors, material handling chutes, and other systems.