Why is my Solidworks drawing background blue?
SOLIDWORKS uses a blue gradient background in its graphics area. … In a sketch, light blue indicates entities that are selected.
How do you show colors in Solidworks drawing?
To show model colors, click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing. Select Use model color for HLR/HLV in drawings. Search ‘Show Model Colors in Drawings’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I change the color of a border in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS Drawing colour options can be customized. Most of these can be located under Tools > Options > System Options tab > Colors.
How do I change the background color in Solidworks 2020?
Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options, and select Colors. Click Reset to restore factory defaults for all system options or only for options on this page. Select an icon color scheme: Default or Classic. Select a level of background brightness: Light (default), Medium Light, Medium, or Dark.
How do I change the default scene in Solidworks?
To change the default scene:
- With a model open, click the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab on the Task Pane.
- In the upper pane, navigate to a subfolder of Scenes.
- In the lower pane, right-click a scene and click Set as default scene. The default scene is listed on the System Options – Colors dialog box.
How do I change a layer in a Solidworks drawing?
To change the layer of a document:
- Right-click in the drawing, but not on a drawing element.
- In the shortcut menu, click Change Layer .
- When the dialog box appears, move the pointer over the dialog box to activate it.
- In the dialog box, click the arrow and click a layer.
How do I color text in Solidworks?
The screen text color adjusts automatically for visibility on the new background. You can select a color for the text in the FeatureManager design tree or the Flyout FeatureManager design tree by selecting and editing FeatureManager Design Tree Text or Flyout FeatureManager Design Tree Text under Color scheme settings.
How do I change the color of a dimension in SolidWorks?
You can change the appearance of dimensions in parts and sketches. You can specify colors for various types of dimensions in Tools > Options > System Options > Colors and specify Add parentheses by default in Tools > Options > Document Properties > Dimensions .
How do I draw a black and white drawing in SolidWorks?
You have the option to print in black and white (the default) or in color.
To specify settings for individual drawing sheets:
- Click File > Page Setup.
- Select Set each drawing sheet individually.
- Select a sheet in Settings for, and choose settings for the sheet.
- Repeat step 3 for each sheet, and click OK.