How do I move legends between Revit files?
You can copy a legend view from one sheet view and paste it to another sheet view.
- Select a legend view and copy it to the clipboard.
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel Paste drop-down, and select one of the following options: Paste from Clipboard: Manually place the legend view onto another sheet view.
How do you align in Revit?
Click Modify tab Modify panel (Align). The cursor displays with the align symbol . On the Options Bar, select the desired options: Select Multiple Alignment to align multiple elements with a selected element.
Can you import legends in Revit?
The Transfer Legend add-in for Autodesk® Revit® is a free application that helps you to transfer/copy existing legends from a Revit linked document file to the current document with a few simple clicks.
How do I import a Revit file into another Revit?
Open an existing model, and link another model to it.
- Open an existing model or start a new model. You will link another model into this model.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Revit).
- In the Import/Link RVT dialog, select the model to link. …
- For Positioning, specify the desired option. …
- Click Open.
What is the purpose of an alignment line Revit?
What is the purpose of an alignment line? Indicates that the new element you are placing or modeling is aligned with an existing object.
How do you align annotations in Revit?
Add an Aligned Dimension
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel (Aligned). …
- On the Options Bar, for Pick, select Individual References.
- Place the cursor at a reference point on an element, such as a wall. …
- Click to specify the reference.
- Place the cursor on the desired location of the next reference point, and click.
What does halftone mean in Revit?
Revit lets you control the line weight and pattern used for underlays, and the brightness of halftone elements. When printing views or sheets, you can specify that halftones print as thin lines to retain print fidelity. … Apply halftone: Applies halftone to underlay graphics.