How do you edit topography in Revit?
Click Modify | Topography tab Surface panel (Edit Surface). Click Edit Surface tab Tools panel (Simplify Surface). Open the site plan view and select the toposurface. Enter a value for surface accuracy, and click OK.
How do you load topography in Revit?
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model. …
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. …
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.
How do you do slope topography in Revit?
Create a Toposurface by Placing Points
- Open a 3D view or a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel (Toposurface).
- On the Options Bar, set a value for Elevation. …
- Next to the Elevation text box, select one of the following: …
- Click in the drawing area to place points. …
- Click (Finish Surface).
How do you change the height of topography in Revit?
Click on Graded Region in the Massing & Site tab. Next, select your toposurface and modify the height of topo points to reflect the change during the construction.
How do I add topography from DWG to Revit?
Create a 3D Toposurface from the inserted DWG file:
- Click the Toposurface tool on the Site tab of the Design bar.
- On the Design bar, click Use Imported > Import Instance.
- Select the DWG file.
- Select the layers to add points from.
- Click OK.
- Click Finish Surface.
How do you show contours in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines.
How do you scale a DWG in Revit?
Scaling for Imported CAD Files
- Select the imported CAD file and click Modify |
tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Note: SAT and 3DM files can’t be scaled.
- In the Type Properties dialog, modify Import Units or Scale Factor. If you change the import units, the scale factor automatically updates. …
- Click OK.