How do you unlock a viewport?
How do I unlock a locked AutoCAD drawing?
Click the Lock/Unlock Viewport button to lock the viewport scale. The yellow unlocked padlock changes to a blue locked padlock, and the Viewport Scale button becomes unselectable. Locking the display makes for some nifty zooming. If you’re in paper space, a normal zoom is executed.
How do I change the pan settings in AutoCAD?
Turn on AutoScroll in the system
- In the Windows control panel, double-click the Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog window.
- Click the Buttons tab.
- In the Wheel button drop-down list, select AutoScroll.
- Click OK.
How can you access Pan tool of AutoCAD?
Position the cursor at the start location and press the left mouse button down. Drag the cursor to the new location. You can also press the mouse scroll wheel or middle button down and drag the cursor to pan.
How do you unfreeze a layout in AutoCAD?
To Freeze or Thaw Layers in the Current Layout Viewport
- Double-click within a layout viewport to make it current.
- Click Home tab Layer panel Layer Properties.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, select the layers to freeze or thaw.
- Click the icon in the VP Freeze column for the selected layers.
How do you unlock Mspace?
Type mv (enter) 2. Type lock (enter) and choose ON 3. Select viewport to locking To unlock viewport 1. Type mv (enter) 2.
How do you unlock a command in Autocad?
By Selecting an Object
- Click the Model tab.
- Do either of the following: Click Home tab Layers panel Lock. Find. Click Home tab Layers panel Unlock. Find.
- Select an object on the layer that you want to lock or unlock.
How do I make a scrolling pan in AutoCAD?
Scrolling is the same in AutoCAD as in any other Windows program: Either click the arrows on the scroll bars on the right and bottom borders of the drawing window to scroll, or pan, a step at a time, or click and drag the little scroll boxes to pan as little or as much as you want.
How do I reset AutoCAD to default settings?
From the AutoCAD menu, click Preferences. In Preferences, click the Application tab. Click the Reset Application Options button. Click Reset AutoCAD.
How do I pan in AutoCAD without a mouse?
This means Alt+click=middle click and Alt+drag=middle button drag (pan).
What is Pan command?
Shifts the view without changing the viewing direction or magnification. Find. Position the cursor at the start location and press the left mouse button down. Drag the cursor to the new location. You can also press the mouse scroll wheel or middle button down and drag the cursor to pan.
What is the shortcut key for Ortho?
Toggle Drawing Modes
|F8||Toggle ortho mode|
|F9||Toggle snap mode|
|F10||Toggle polar mode|
|F11||Toggle object snap tracking|