Why does my toolbar disappear?
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab.
Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree. To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you hide in Solidworks?
To show or hide a component from the shortcut menu: Right-click a component in the drawing view or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Show/Hide > Hide Component.
How do you show appearances in Solidworks?
In the Display Pane, click in the Appearances column for the component and select Appearance. Select a component in the FeatureManager design tree or in the graphics area and click Edit > Appearance > Appearance.
How do you show solid bodies in Solidworks?
To hide and show bodies:
- Open a document containing multiple surface or solid bodies.
- Click View > Hide/Show Bodies.
- In the PropertyManager, under Hidden Bodies, select bodies in the graphics area for Surface/Solid Bodies . …
- Click . …
- To preview hidden bodies, in the FeatureManager design tree, do one of the following:
How do you hide all in Solidworks?
You can use the Hide/Show Items tool in the Heads-up View toolbar to hide all items in one click without leaving the graphics area. The tool is split into two: On the left side, you can toggle between hide all types and show the previous visibility state.
How do you make a sketch visible in Solidworks assembly?
If the view was for an assembly, there might be more parts shown under the drawing view list. Expand the associated part and find the sketch that needs to be shown. Then, right-click on the sketch and select “Show”. This ensures that the sketch is shown only for that view and would be hidden everywhere else.