How do you thickness a line in Solidworks?
To set line thickness:
- Click File > Print.
- In the dialog box, under Document Options, click Line Thickness.
- In Line thickness print settings, type a value for the line weights (Thin, Normal, Thick, and five additional line thickness settings). …
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Print dialog box and print the document.
How do you delete in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do you select a line in Solidworks?
1 Answer. Robert H. You should be able to right click on the multiple sketch area and choose the ‘select other’ icon, which will bring up a list of all select-able entities in line with your cursor. Pick the buried one out of this list.
How do you combine two lines in Creo?
On the Design tab, click Merge or Divide and do one of the following actions:
- ◦ For a merge, select two tangent lines, arcs, or splines to merge.
- ◦ For a division, select a line, arc, or spline to divide.
- To merge additional tangent lines, arcs, or splines, continue selecting tangent entities of the same type.
How do I make dimension lines thinner in Solidworks?
To set line thickness and style:
- Click Options , and then select the Document Properties tab.
- Select the type of annotation or dimension for which you intend to customize the frame or leader line thickness.
- Select a thickness from the list, or select Custom Size and enter a value for the custom thickness.
How do I change the font of a line in Solidworks?
To change the font style of component edges:
- Right-click a component (or press Ctrl and select multiple components) in a drawing view and select Component Line Font. The Component Line Font dialog box appears.
- Choose from the following Component Display Properties and click OK.
Why can’t I delete solidworks?
The first thing to try is a Repair of the SOLIDWORKS Installation. This may correct any faults or missing files and then see if you can uninstall successfully. There are other techniques to manually uninstall the program’s MSI file, but if the installation is too damaged this may also fail.
Can not uninstall solidworks?
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Navigate to “Programs” > “Programs and Features”. …
- You will be asked if you would like to allow the program to be changed or uninstalled. …
- SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager will open and ask what products you would like to uninstall.
How do you delete a line in Solidworks 2020?
To delete: Click the line or text and press the Delete key. To move: Click the line or text and drag to a new location.
How do you select multiple lines in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Select several rows by dragging the cursor up or down in the left-most column.
- Ctrl + click the left-most column in one or more rows.
- Shift + click the left-most column in the last of a series of rows.
How do you select a line behind another line in Solidworks?
- In a part or assembly document, right-click the model in the graphics area and choose Select Other . The pointer changes to. and a box appears with a list of entities (faces, edges, subassemblies, etc.) …
- Click in the list or the graphics area to select an entity.
How do you filter in Solidworks?
Selection Filters help select specific types of items in the graphics area or drawing sheet. For example, choose the filter for faces so only faces can be selected. To toggle the display of the Selection Filter toolbar: Click Toggle Selection Filter Toolbar (Standard toolbar), or press F5.