How do I hide model lines in Revit?
On the View tab, select Show Hidden Lines. Next, select the element in front, and then select the element behind to show its hidden lines. Select each obscuring element individually to show hidden lines. Use the Remove Hidden Lines tool to reset the elements.
How do I turn off edges in Revit?
There is no way to remove these 3D geometry edges in Revit.
- Click the Linework tool on the Tools toolbar.
- In the Type Selector, select
- Click the edge lines to make them invisible.
How do you change the model line in Revit?
Click Modify | Place Lines tab Draw panel, and select a sketching option or Pick Lines to create lines by selecting lines or walls within the model. If you want to use a different line style (including line color or weight) than the one shown on Line Style panel, select one from the Line Style drop-down.
How do you show model lines in Revit?
Place a Model Line
- Click (Model Line). …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab Draw panel, and select a sketching option or Pick Lines to create lines by selecting lines or walls within the model.
How do I use the linework tool in Revit?
Use the Linework Tool
- Open the view in which you want to change line styles.
- (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines).
- Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
- Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
Where is invisible line in Revit?
The ‘Linework’ tool can be found in the Modify Tab – View Panel – Linework. Select the ‘Linework’ tool, pick the line you want to disappear, select the ‘Invisible Lines’ line style from the dropdown in the ribbon. There may be several coincident edges so keep picking until all the lines are changed to ‘Invisible’.
How do you unhide lines in Inventor?
- Right-click the view.
- Click in the drop-down menu Edit View…
- In the dialog box Drawing View click on the Hidden Line button.
- If you see this icon. , it means that you have activated the checkbox on Style above the buttons.
- After clicking the OK button, you should see the hidden lines, in the view(s).