How do I view parts in Solidworks?
Showing or Hiding a Component from the Shortcut Menu
If the component is hidden, you can show it again by right-clicking the component in the FeatureManager design tree (not in the drawing view) and selecting Show/Hide > Show Component.
Select the component in the FeatureManager design tree. To show all hidden components again, right-click in the list and click Clear Selections.
How do you make all parts visible in Solidworks?
Right-click on the blank graphics area and select “Show Hidden Components.” SOLIDWORKS will display any components hidden in the assembly. If you click on the component, it will show it when you exit this state (which can be done by clicking Escape on your keyboard or clicking “Exit Show-Hidden”).
To select hidden components to be shown:
- Click Show Hidden Components (Assembly toolbar). The Show Hidden dialog box appears. …
- In the graphics area, select components you want to show. The components you select disappear temporarily.
- In the dialog box, click Exit Show Hidden.
How do you Unsuppress all components in Solidworks?
Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.) Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
How do you make a sketch visible in Solidworks assembly?
If the view was for an assembly, there might be more parts shown under the drawing view list. Expand the associated part and find the sketch that needs to be shown. Then, right-click on the sketch and select “Show”. This ensures that the sketch is shown only for that view and would be hidden everywhere else.
To show a body:
- Do one of the following: In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the drawing view and click Properties. …
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box on the Hide/Show Bodies tab, select the body to view and press Delete.
- Click OK.
How do you show the Display pane in Solidworks?
Open SOLIDWORKS and right click in the Menu bar. From the right click Command Manager menu select Task Pane. The Task Pane will appear on the right hand side of the graphics window.