How do you make a line smaller in Sketchup?
Here’s how to edit a line:
- Select the Move tool ( ).
- Hover the Move tool cursor over one of the line’s end points.
- Click and drag the end point to change the line’s length.
How do you shorten something in Sketchup?
Sketchup Resize Components
- To scale only one instance of a component, select the component.
- To scale all instances of a component in your model, double click the component and then select an entity within that component.
- To resize an object and distort some of its dimensions, use the Scale tool.
How do you scale a line in SketchUp?
Here’s how the process works, using a cabinet as an example:
- With the Select tool ( ), select the geometry you want to scale. …
- Select the Scale tool ( ) or press the S key. …
- Click an edge or face grip (not a corner grip). …
- Move the cursor to scale the entity. …
- Click to set your selection’s new scale.
What is SketchUp LayOut?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)
Which tool is used to draw a regular straight line?
Answer:Ruler is used to draw straight line.
How many axes and colors are there in the Google SketchUp?
In SketchUp, the basic window is coloured green and light blue in a way to represent the ground floor and sky. There are three axes by default: the red, blue and green axes. They are mutually perpendicular and their extensions are marked with dotted lines (negative direction).
How many GB is SketchUp?
4GB is strongly preferable to 2GB. SketchUp for Web supports Retina (high DPI) displays.
SketchUp for Web Hardware Requirements.
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|