How do you select multiple objects?
Select multiple objects. Press and hold Shift or Ctrl while you select the objects. Select an object that is under other objects and cycle forward through the stack of objects. Select the top object, and then press Tab.
How do you control select multiple items?
To select multiple items in a list, hold down the Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) key. Then click on your desired items to select. All of the items you have selected should be highlighted with a different-colored background. Note: Be sure to hold the Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) key down while selecting multiple items.
How do I select multiple objects using the selection tool?
To select multiple objects using the Selection Tool, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the objects.
How do you select multiple text?
To select items that are not next to each other, follow these steps:
- Select the first item that you want. For example, select some text.
- Press and hold CTRL.
- Select the next item that you want. Important Be sure to press and hold CTRL while you select the next item that you want to include in the selection.
How do I select multiple items in a drop-down list?
Here are the steps to create a drop-down list in Excel:
- Select the cell or range of cells where you want the drop-down list to appear (C2 in this example).
- Go to Data –> Data Tools –> Data Validation.
- In the Data Validation dialogue box, within the settings tab, select ‘List’ as Validation Criteria.
Can’t select multiple files with control key?
To select a consecutive group of files or folders without using the keyboard, drag the mouse pointer to create a selection around the outside of all the items you want to include. To select non-consecutive files or folders, hold down CTRL, and then click each item you want to select or use the check-boxes.
Can’t select multiple lines AutoCAD?
Hi, Go to OPTIONS > Selection tab, and certify if the option “Use shift to add selection” is not checked. Either hold down the shift key to select the other line or go to options, use the Selection Tab, On the left side, remove the check mark from “Use Shift to add to selection” option.
How do you select multiple blocks in AutoCAD?
Select all instances of a block
- Open the Properties palette.
- Click the Quick Select button to open the Quick Select dialog box.
- For the Object Type, choose Block Reference. …
- For the Property, choose Name.
- For the Operator, choose = Equals (the default).
- For the Value, choose the block’s name from the drop-down list.
How do you select all objects in AutoCAD?
To Select Objects
- Do one of the following: Select individual objects by clicking them. Drag from left to right to select all objects that are entirely enclosed in the selection rectangle or lasso (window selection). …
- Press Enter to end object selection.