How do I copy a group in Lumion 10?
Select the objects and then use the Context Menu -> Transform -> Align. 2. Place objects aligned using the Mass Placement Tool. And, if you have some objects aligned, you can then use the Alt + Move copy keyboard shortcut to copy to new sets of aligned objects.
How do you select all people in Lumion?
CTRL + Click anywhere with LEFT MOUSE BUTTON
De-select all objects.
How do I select a group in Lumion 11?
1. Click on the All button and the Select button to see the Object Icons for Groups (and Object Icons for all other objects). 3. If you still cannot see it (or if you are using Lumion 9 or older), you may need to zoom out and around from the objects where you think the Group Icon is, and locate it at some other place.
How do I copy a group in Lumion?
How to do it…
- Select the Objects menu.
- Press the M key to select the move tool.
- Make sure that you have the correct category selected; otherwise, you may not be able to select the model you want.
- Press the Alt key, and with the left mouse button, select the 3D model and drag to make a copy, as shown…
How do you select multiple objects in Lumion 10?
To select multiple objects, perform the following steps:
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select the Objects menu.
- Select the right category for the 3D model you want to select. …
- If the Place object button is selected, you need to select another tool, such as the Move object tool or the Context…
How do you go up and down in Lumion?
Hold down this key and the LEFT MOUSE BUTTON + drag an Object Icon to move the model up or down.
How do you move multiple objects in Lumion?
You can also use the mouse + Ctrl, so simply press Ctrl and drag your mouse (left button down) over objects to include any or all objects selected within the bounds of the mouse drag area. Also, you can use the Ctrl in combination with single select by mouse click on icon to do multiple select.
How do you unlock items in Lumion?
Go to your build mode, select the object menu, click the modify object button (three lines), select your object, click transformation, click lock position, click off.
How do you separate layers in a Lumion?
Select the object, click on the layer you want the object to be in, click on the arrow below the layer tab to assign it to that layer.
How do you control Lumion?
Lumion is controlled in much the same way that a gaming engine is controlled – you use the W,A,S,D keys to move around, and the E and Q keys to move up and down. To look around, you can hold the right mouse button down and drag.
How do you pan in Lumion 10?
The arrow keys along with the combination WSAD are used to move the camera, and the keys Q and E are used to move the camera up and down. Use the middle mouse button to pan the camera; this gives you very accurate control.
How do you delete an object in Lumion?
From the menu that you find at the bottom of your screen, select the Trash object button that looks like a trash bin, as shown in the following screenshot: With this option selected, click on the small white dot with the left mouse button to delete the object.