How do you make a viewport smaller in Revit?
GO TO CROP PANEL UNDER MODIFY OPTIONS FOR VIEWPORT. THEN SELECT SIZE CROP. AND THEN JUST PLAY WITH THE NUMBERS UNTIL YOU GET TO THE VIEW PORT SIZE YOU WANT.
How do I resize a viewport?
Resize the viewport
- Press Shift while dragging to maintain the original aspect ratio.
- If you don’t see the handles, toggle them by selecting View > Responsive > Viewport resize handles in the top menu.
How do you edit a viewport in Revit?
Create a Viewport Type
- Open a sheet.
- Select a viewport or view title for a view on the sheet.
- On the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- In the Name dialog, enter a name for the new viewport type, and click OK.
- Complete the parameters for the viewport type.
- Click OK.
How do I resize a sheet in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
Why is my crop view greyed out in Revit?
The ‘Reset Crop’ icon will now be greyed out – indicating the crop is no longer edited.
What are the steps foe resizing and resetting the viewport?
After maximizing a viewport, you can reset it to its original size: 1. Click the maximize button (the large square icon) in the viewport’s title bar.
- Move the screen pointer over the viewport’s title bar.
- Click and hold down the mouse’s left button.
- Drag the viewport to the new location.
- Release the mouse button.
How do I change my viewport resolution?
To change the resolution of the viewport, click Tools > Options > 3D Viewport and change the value for Maximum Resolution.
How do you change a viewport?
Redefine a layout viewport boundary
- Click a layout tab.
- Click Layout tab Layout Viewports panel Clip. …
- Select either an existing object to designate as the new viewport boundary, or specify the points of a new boundary. …
- Click OK.
How do you activate a viewport in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do I edit a viewport title?
Right-click the name of the view title type to modify, and click Edit. Click Open (Family). Navigate to the location of the view title type (RFA) file. Select the file, and click Open.
How do you select a viewport in Revit?
Select a viewport or view title for a view on the sheet. On the Properties palette, click Edit Type. In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate. In the Name dialog, enter a name for the new viewport type, and click OK.