How do I unlock the toolbar in AutoCAD?
Enter LOCKUI at the command line. Set the variable to 0 to unlock all palettes, toolbars, and windows.
To temporarily unlock a palette:
- Hold down the CTRL key.
- Drag the tool palette to the desired location.
- Release the CTRL key to resume the locking behavior.
How do I unlock the UI in AutoCAD?
Unlock UI changing
One the command line, type LOCKUI and change the value to 0 (zero). Note: To put the Lock UI button on the status bar, click the Customization (menu) button at the far right of the status bar and choose Lock UI. This button-menu can now be clicked to lock and unlock UI items.
How do you unlock properties in AutoCAD?
To Lock or Unlock a Layer
- Click Home tab Layers panel Layer Properties. Find.
- In the Layer Properties Manager, click the padlock for the layers that you want to lock or unlock.
How do I reset my CAD toolbar?
Click the Windows button to access the Start Screen. Move your cursor down and click the down arrow to access all the installed apps. In the AutoCAD section, click “Reset Settings to Default.”
At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar. … Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I get my toolbar back in AutoCAD 2020?
To Display a Toolbar
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do I move the toolbar in AutoCAD 2018?
Reposition a Command on a Toolbar in the Application Window
- Display the toolbar you want to reposition a command on by right-clicking over a toolbar button. …
- Right-click over any toolbar button. …
- Drag the command on the toolbar that you want to reposition. …
- In the Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor, click Apply.
What is lock UI in AutoCAD?
Locks the location and size of toolbars panels, and dockable windows such as DesignCenter and the Properties palette. … Locked toolbars and windows can still be opened and closed. To unlock them temporarily, hold down Ctrl.
What is the basic of AutoCAD?
Basics: This section reviews the basic AutoCAD controls. Viewing: Pan and zoom in a drawing, and control the order of overlapping objects. Geometry: Create basic geometric objects such as lines, circles, and hatched areas. Precision: Ensure the precision required for your models.
How do I unhide layer properties in AutoCAD?
Hide or show layers in an AutoCAD drawing
- Right-click the CAD drawing, point to CAD Drawing Object, and then click Properties.
- Click the Layer tab.
- Select the layer, and click the Visible field.