How do you smooth in SketchUp?
How to Smooth Unsightly Edges in SketchUp
- Use the Eraser. To smooth edges with the Eraser tool, hold down the Ctrl key (Option on the Mac) while you click or drag over the edges you want to smooth.
- Use the Soften Edges panel.
Eliminating Hidden Geometry
- first get rid of all these the terrible guides (click ‘Delete Guide’)
- Uncheck ‘Hidden Geometry’ to make invisible.
- Select all ( [Ctrl] + [A] )
- next check ‘Hidden Geometry’ to turn on its visibliity.
What is Sketchup Layout?
Sketchup Layout is designed to take the solid model from Google Sketchup Pro and convert it into orthographic views, presentation views and other working drawings. The user will use Google Sketchup Pro to create “Scenes” that will be equal to the orthographic views of a design (Front, Right Side, Left Side, Rear, etc.)
How do you show all lines in Sketchup?
To see the hidden geometry or objects but keep them hidden, choose View > Hidden Geometry or View > Hidden Objects. All hidden entities appear in a ghosted pattern (as shown in the figure), allowing you to select them.
To see what’s hidden, choose View→Hidden Geometry. To hide it again, just choose the same thing.