How do I set AutoCAD as default?
Start menu > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 201x > Reset Settings To Default.
To reset the entire program:
- Click Preferences under the AutoCAD menu.
- Click the Application tab.
- Click the Reset Application Options button.
- Click Reset AutoCAD.
How do I set AutoCAD 2018 as default?
If you hold shift and right click on the . DWG file and select AutoCAD 2018 as the new default program (may have to check the box to set as default), it should now use 2018 every time.
How do I reset my cursor in AutoCAD?
To reset the Snap angle rotation precision:
- Enter SNAPANG on the command line.
- Enter 90 at the prompt and press Enter.
- Re-enter SNAPANG on the command line.
- Enter 0 at the prompt and press Enter.
How do I reset the ribbon in AutoCAD 2018?
To Reset the Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Right-click anywhere inside the ribbon.
- Click Restore Default Ribbon.
How can I change DWG version?
Click the application menu in the upper-left and choose DWG Convert (or pick it on the ribbon if a file is open).
- Add the file(s) in the Files Tree list (click the green plus Add Files button).
- Choose the appropriate file format version.
- Click Convert.
How do I make civil 3D default?
Expand the Windows Start Menu. Find the affected Autodesk Civil 3D instance and expand the menu. Select the Reset Settings to Default utility.
How do you reset UCS?
“At the command line, type “UCS” then choose the “World” option. Next type “Plan” and choose “World”. Yes, I’ve tried that. The UCS resets itself to the World position where I’d like it to remain, then on changing views reverts to the other position.
How do I use Snapang in AutoCAD?
SNAPANG controls the angle of the grid so the crosshair is aligned to it. If you find a file where the crosshair is tilted although the UCS is squared with the view type SNAPANG and type “o” as the angle. THe crosshair will automatically go bacK to its “normal” position.