How do you activate Chief Architect?
Once you have a Full Version Product Key, navigate to Help> Activate Full Version within the Trial version. In the Product Activation dialog, input the Full Version Product Key that you received after purchase and click the Activate button.
Can Chief Architect be installed on more than one computer?
The software is a single-user license intended for only one person; however, you can install the software on as many computers as needed (Mac and Windows). … If you need access to the software for multiple users, you must purchase a separate license for each person.
How do I install Chief Architect Library?
- First, launch Chief Architect and start a New Plan .
- Next, select Library> Install Core Content.
- Once all the core catalogs have been successfully installed, an Information message will display advising that “Your Library Catalogs are up to date.” Click OK.
Does Chief Architect have an app?
To view on phones or tablets, download our free 3D Viewer app — available for both Apple and Android devices.
Can you download chief architect?
To download and install Chief Architect X11, begin by logging in to your Chief Architect account at chiefarchitect.com. Browse to the Digital Locker page, click the Download button, and save the file to your local hard drive.
How do I find my Chief Architect product key?
If the software was purchased as a download from Chief Architect, the Product Key can be found by signing into your Chief Architect Online Account and accessing the Digital Locker: Downloads, Product Keys & License Management link.
How do I move chief architect to a new computer?
Yes, just log in and deactivate the license on the old computer, then install on the new computer, using the same key and activate on the new one.
How do I disable chief architect?
To deactivate a license locally
- Launch Chief Architect or Home Designer on the computer where your license is active.
- Select Help> Manage License from the menu.
- A message will confirm that you wish to deactivate the license. Click Yes.
- The software will then close signaling it was deactivated successfully.
Who is the chief architect of the periodic table?
Mendeleev, the chief architect of the periodic system, repeatedly expressed his dislike for atomic theories and never accepted the discovery of the electron that took place in 1897, a full ten years before his death in 1907.
Where are chief architect libraries stored?
On your keyboard, hold the Windows Key and press R once to open a Run dialog. In the Open line of the Run dialog, type %programdata% and press OK. Locate and browse into the Chief Architect Premier X13 folder. This is the default file location for Core, Bonus, and Manufacturer libraries.
How do I export in chief architect?
To export a 3D Viewer model file to the Chief Architect Cloud
- Open the plan you would like to export a 3D Viewer model file from, navigate to 3D> Create Perspective View> Full Camera , then click and drag to create a camera view. …
- With the camera view open, select File> Export> Export Chief Architect 3D Viewer File .
Can you download chief architect on IPAD?
The mobile app runs on iOS and Android and is compatible with several Bluetooth laser meters to aid in gathering dimensions.