How do I import a map into InfraWorks?
To import ground imagery
- Click Manage Content (Data Sources) to open the Data Sources panel.
- Import data: Click to connect to a file-based data source. …
- Configure the raster data.
- Click Close & Refresh in the Data Configuration dialog box to update the model with the new data configuration.
How do I convert a Google Earth image to AutoCAD?
Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Open Google Earth and create a placemark, path or polygon, or simply load an existing KML/KMZ file. …
- Step 2: Right-click on the polygon, and select “Copy” …
- Step 3: Open your AutoCAD drawing, right-click and select “Clipboard” → Paste, or simply press Ctrl-V.
How do I import a Google Earth image into Civil 3D 2020?
In Civil 3D, from the IMAGINiT tab, within the Imagery/Terrain panel, select the Import from Google tool. You will need to zoom to the area of interest or enter the address to get to the right location. From the Import dialog you might pick the Fullscreen view option. Next, pick OK to attach the image to Civil 3D.
How do I import a Google Earth line into AutoCAD?
To start with, you can right-click and copy the desired item inside your Google Earth window.
- Then go to your drawing and paste from the Clipboard.
- You just pasted your Object to your drawing.
- You can also paste your object by using Ctrl+V or the PASTECLIP command of Autocad.
- Then you can paste them into Autocad.
Can I import a KMZ file into AutoCAD?
There is no built-in option to bring in KML/KMZ data. You might therefore look for online tools that allow for converting from KML/KMZ to SHP. You can also search in Autodesk APP Store for third party plug-ins.
What is a KML file in Google Earth?
You can use Keyhole Markup Language (KML) files to view and share Google Earth information. These files store geographic data and content associated with Google Earth.
How do I import a CAD file into Google Earth?
Click on File > Save as > Vector and in the dialog box that opens, choose the file format that you prefer. If you’re working with a CAD program to edit the converted file, you’ll most likely want to choose DWG or DXF.
How do you import imagery into Civil 3D?
Select the insert image icon on the right. Browse to an individual image (or browse to the folder that contains the image) select it, click OPEN, then click CONNECT.